Contact newsdesk on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Classified adverts I Jobs
Small Ads & Local Services
A man has been rescued from a fire in a flat in Stornoway.
Stornoway fire brigade attended the incident at the property on Perceval Road South
The fire service said an ambulance was summoned for a male casualty who was removed
from the flat.
He has been taken to the nearby hospital.
The alarm was raised by a 999 call made at 6.12pm.
Two fire appliances rushed to the flat. Four firefighters donned breathing sets to
get closer to the seat of the fire.
Two hose reel jets were used to extinguish the flames.
There is no word on the casualty’s condition.
Casualty taken to hospital following house fire
19 January 2017