Sailings on the Sound of Barra route were cancelled today due wind gusts up to 46mph.
High winds are set to disrupt the service over the next few days.
The MV Isle of Lewis is stormbound in Oban. Weather permitting the next sailing for
Castlebay is at 6am tomorrow morning. Given the current adverse weather forecast
passengers intending to travel from Oban to Castlebay before Christmas are advised
to consider using Thursday morning's sailing if possible.
There will be an additional sailing on Thursday between Tarbert and Skye, departing
Tarbert at 5pm. On Friday, the morning ferry from Tarbert is cancelled. The 2pm run
is likely to be cancelled.
The MV Hebrides will operate an additional sailing leaving Skye at 7.15pm on Thursday.
Friday services are likely to be cancelled.
On the Sound of Harris route, there will be a review at daylight on Thursday with
a view to sailing. Friday sailings face disruption and cancellations.
The weather forecast indicates Friday sailings on the Stornoway - Ullapool route