Adverts for each vacancy are only £25 for two weeks
or £35 for a month. Unlimited text.
Discounted rates available for multiple vacancies
Slater & Roughcaster
Need your roof repaired or want a wall roughcasted?
Please call today on 075 386 777 51
TERMINAL DUTY OFFICER (PART TIME)
The role of terminal duty officer is to provide a first point of contact for travellers
and visitors to the airport along with telephone enquiries, daily inspections and
ensuring procedures and duties are carried out to specification.
It is essential that the successful candidate possesses attributes in the following
Good time keeping
Active / Genuine Interest
Proactive an observant
Flexibility is essential within the role in relation to shift pattern, extended working
periods and working hours.
• The current rostered hours are set out to cover the airport operational hours between
06:15 and 20:00 hours, 7 days a week.
• Disruptions to scheduled working hours can result due to weather delays and airline
/ airport operational issues
• Rostered shifts to include on call duty
• It is expected that, from time to time, the acquisition of additional shifts over
and above the rostered shift pattern will be required in order to assist in covering
annual leave / absence.
It is essential that the successful applicant is able to apply for and obtain an
Airport Restricted Zone Pass
In order to achieve this the applicant will be expected to:
• Apply for a Basic Disclosure Criminal Record Certificate
• Provide a satisfactory and detailed employment history
• Provide references for the last five years
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply, please contact Janet Smith on 01851 702256.